Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to School

I moved back to school on Tuesday(8/24). Life has been a whirlwind of activity since then(hence the lack of updates here, and on my 365). Right now I've got a break between classes before I head back home to work for the weekend. The lungs have been behaving surprising well considering that I have been moving my stuff around quite a bit and didn't think to premedicate for moving in and rearranging furniture. Okay so I did take a few hits of ventolin, nothing major. I'm pretty sure the Astepro is really helping with the allergies which were causing asthma issues. However, it has given me quite a bit of upset stomach issues which is not helpful. It could also be the cafeteria food to blame as I adjust to getting back to the delicacies served by campus food service.
I don't really look like this at all when I'm studying.
I still live in a traditional residence hall(newly refurbished with A/C and new matresses, yay lack of dust!), even though I'm a senior. Thus I have a roommate, I got assigned one by ResLife because I was going to have a single but then ResLife canceled all the singles and moved people around. As far as roommates being randomly assigned she's pretty cool. However, it's a bit intimidating for me, she's in the army and very tomboy. I'm just not sure how to relate to her. Which brings me to this dilemma as to taking my meds. For some reason, I get inhaler shy in front of her. I just can't seem to do it right in front of her. Which is really weird since I can take meds in front of a whole train full of people I don't know. Hopefully I'll be able to get over this sooner rather than later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment