Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I refuse to get sick!

So I know I owe you all some pictures from Chicago and will get them up soon. School has gotten the best of me since my fall break trip.

However at present I've either completely messed up my sleep schedule or I'm getting sick. Since I'm not normally so tired that I take a mid day nap AND get 8-9 hours of sleep the night before. Hopefully, my body is just jet-lagged randomly (or I'm still growing possibly, I grew an inch or so last year).  Cause I don't want the nasty cold thing that one of my friends has had all weekend. She apparently has been up coughing every hour on the hour. I haven't been to see her, just received the report from her housemate. It's been a whole 7 months since my first prednisone encounter. I really don't want another go at that stuff. My peakflows have been on the up and up for the most part. They randomly drop or go up a little bit but nothing lower than 78% in the recent past.  However, the bimonthly spreadsheet does show Sept/Oct being worse than July/Aug in terms of Ventolin Puffs. Hopefully I won't get sick and will be able to get a better blog post out here soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment