I admit to being inconsistent at doing goals and stuff and sticking to them. But here's some hopes/dreams/goals whatever you want to call them for 2012:
- Get the heck off symbicort or at least on less symbicort(Dr. B said if the winter goes well he'd consider changing my asthma meds but didn't elaborate)I'd like my voice back to normal
- Finish a Marathon.(I'm hoping for the St. Louis Rock & Roll marathon in October)
- Reach the top of the Rock Climbing Wall(I just learned to belay about a month and a half ago)
- Weigh less than 80kg/175lbs (would put me out of the "obese" bmi range)
- Faster time at the same Sprint Triathlon.
- Finish rowing/erging my million meters.
- Finish Half Marathon (Looking at the Go Girl! Run in Mid Missouri in May) Corollary to #2.
- Do the fitness ladder workout daily.
- Get a "real" adult job.
- Significantly reduce the amount of soda/sugared soft drinks I consume.
I'm going to endeavor to accomplish these things I hope my list isn't too long however, I feel like it helps that most of the goals overlap. Here's to a fitter 2012.