Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Merry Joyous :)

Here's wishing you a:
Happy Festivus!
Merry Christmas!
Joyous New Year!
Materially Fulfilling Secular Gift-Giving Day!
Any or all of the above and appropriate other greetings PRN. 

And yes I do celebrate all of the above days. Secular gift-giving day being a 'invention' of my friend Fiona. She is not religious and celebrates December 25 as the holiday of secular gift-giving. I have taken to celebrating it as while I do believe in Jesus and Christmas, I strictly celebrate it as a Religious Observance.  Oh, and yes my family did replace the hockey stick with a nice live Christmas tree, Mom was just doing some creative encouragement for the men-folk to set it up :).  Hope you have a cheery, happy, fun-filled, calm-lunged holiday season!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like secular gifts :)

Post a Comment