Thursday, June 10, 2010

Working for the Weekend

So, I've been away from this blog for a while. Mostly time has gotten away from me, since I've been working a lot. I've also started on a Project 365. Which is a photo blog that follows my adventures with one photo each day.
I have been making progress on my 5k training I'm up to running for about 16 of 30 minutes and covering about 2.5 miles. I've got about 29 days til the 5k for a medical clinic in Haiti. It's going to get harder to train since the muggy, smoggy summer is just about upon us.
The lungs have been behaving pretty well as of late. They are a little iffy right now since I'm off antihistamines to go to the allergist next week. I'm also probably having a little hormal stuff going down in the lung department as well. We'll see how it all plays out but for the moment they are behaving for the most part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment