Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Greetings from the Lime Green Zone

So just a quick update, I've been working on some posts but haven't really gotten anywhere on most of them since I've been held captive in the lime green zone. It's been a good 3-4 days stuck in the horrible purgatory between the yellow zone and the green zone. Never lower than 74% never higher than 85%.  Just crappy enough to be miserable but not crappy enough to do much of anything about. I've seen a lot of my ventolin inhaler these last few days. I gave up yesterday on waiting until I started getting tight and bit the bullet with scheduling it in every 4 hours. Which seemed to more or less do the trick. I actually slept well last night and I'm hopeful of some good sleeping as well tonight. Which should give me the energy to catch up on the blog posts and such. It's really interesting how we all seem to flare at the same time.  My flare-ishness is to be expected it's that wonderful time of the month when my hormones decide to wreak havoc and do their thing to whatever green streak I had going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment