Monday, September 27, 2010

Heat of the Moment

I'm still here feeling under the weather. The lungs are holding their own. I'm not sure if I'm coming down with the cold my suitemate has(we share the same bathroom in a suite in the ResHall here) or if it's just allergies I feel yucky but not acutely so. My pf's are holding steady in the upper 80's/low 90's. I just feel generally run down and worn out a little mucus filled but nothing much. Hot showers have been my solace. Something about them makes me feel so much better. Probably mostly related to the heat relaxing my muscles.

I've also been enjoying sitting out in the afternoon sun. Something about the cool crisp fall air with the warmth from the sun makes me feel alive and happy. Probably not the best thing to be doing if the issue is allergies.

I've got a case of the ventolin shakes too. You could hear my dishes rattling as I took them over to the tray return this evening at dinner. Getting shaky from the ventolin is a good thing for me though. For better or for worse when my lungs are feeling better-ish they send the excess ventolin into shakes and jitters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment