Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 12 of 12

On the 12th of each month a bunch of people around the blogosphere take 12 pictures. 12 of 12 was created by Chad Darnell. These pictures were taken yesterday but I didn't get a chance to post them then. Thus starts my first 12 of 12:

9:06 Cafeteria: Breakfast and some pleasure reading: Cheese Omlet, French Toast Sticks & Apple Juice.

11:11 Computer Architecture & Organization: Schematic of the RAM for the problem my group has to present on Thursday.

13:50 Student Health Clinic for a fun filled allergy shot experience :) (this got me mayorship on foursquare)

15:17 Room: Calculus Homework Time!

16:23 Campus: Garden on the way to Hebrew Scriptures Class

17:58 Campus: Modern Art thing in front of the Library

18:36 Cafeteria: Fruit Pizza for dessert


19:45 Bathroom: Yay rashes from allergy shots


20:39 Room: All that is left of my medium bag of M&M's after calculus homework(still not completed)

21:19 Room: Ice leftover from my Ice water... really cool optical effect IMHO

21:55 Room: Rocking the Peak Flow 103%!

22:02 Bathroom:Who says you can't ice hands free... Best. Idea. Ever.

3 comments:

kerri said...

You do foursquare?! Why are we not foursquare friends?!

Welcome to 12 of 12 ;D Did ya have fun?

Anonymous said...

Hebrew scripture class? Awesome! את יודעת לקרוא בעברית?

I like the ice picture.

And you have real chalkboards too!

Kat said...

@Kerri: Umm I just started so I'm not really sure how to work it entirely yet :P. And yes, well except the allergy shot... it's really hard not to scratch but doing 12 of 12 was fun.
@Elisheva: It's been really interesting learning about the textual basis for the Judeo-Christian Traditions. Thus far we've made it through the Pentateuch. Nope, don't know Hebrew although I'd like to learn it. I've picked up a word or two since the prof for that class is fluent in Hebrew, among a bunch of other languages, so he writes some of the stuff up on the board randomly in Hebrew (the class he teaches directly before ours is Intro to Hebrew).

Post a Comment