Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Green Out of the Blue


So this is me PRE-evening symbicort. I don't know how in the heck I managed to hit 620(103%) but I did many times(I repeated because I couldn't believe it). The humidity has been around 85-100% all day so my lungs have not been happy campers. As a fluke one time I hit 730 or so when I was trying out my peak flows. I'm not sure why I'm so completely green without any ventolin in like 10ish hours but I'm not going to complain. Hopefully this nice little green thing will last through til saturday afternoon. Past that it doesn't really matter since I don't have anything especially strenuous planned. Actually it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if they did act up a bit next week since I'm due to see the allergist and he could see the crazy stuff they try to pull on me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment