Thursday, July 1, 2010

Too many flags worth of Fun

So I didn't really get any pictures but I was at Six Flags for the majority of the day. It was a nice 80ish(28ishC) degree day so my lungs behaved for me for the most part. I did take two hits of ventolin before we hit the water park just to be sure that I didn't have trouble in the pool where I'd be far from the inhaler. May or may not have needed to premedicate for that one. I mean in all honesty I should have premedicated for the entire adventure multiple times. You see not only was I wandering the park like all the rest of my fellow roller coaster junkies I also was pushing my best friend. She uses a wheelchair and the terrain is uneven and hilly enough that I have to help push her around most of the time. I don't feel like I missed out by skipping my running workout today at all.
I was really super excited that I didn't need my inhaler at all today other than a little preventive premedication. Of course as I say this my lungs are starting to twitch... maybe there should be some post medication??Can you post medicate for something when you were running around doing it for 8ish hours? Is that legal in AsthmaLand(I think I've just invented a new universe that runs parallel to the normal people universe :P) or does that just count as rescue inhaler use. These are the questions that plague my life. Alas I digress in search of my spacer and ventolin.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the questions that can plague me sometimes. And, really, I don't have any answers.
Lol, I think I'll agree with Athmaland. We're stuck in 2 worlds at the same time... kind of like, but a bit different than Narnia?

Yay! for the workout though, even if your airways are a bit twitchy now. Life happens. I think I'm starting to realize that my flaring now (which is no doubt a flare for the last 1 1/2 days or more) may be due to the mini golfing I did 2 days ago, even though my mom said the pollen was low, the air quality was good, and the weather was amazing. Whatever. I can't go back and change it, and I wouldn't even if I could. I needed that bit of fun, and time out of the house. And I can't let asthma dictate my life either.

Post a Comment